Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
At Illest View, we do our best to provide the most accurate product descriptions we can. Our sizing charts match up congruently with their respective products, each viewable on the corresponding product page. We want our customers to know exactly what they are ordering.
A Few Things to Note:
- You may cancel or amend your order within 24 hours of purchase & our return policy lasts 60 days. If 60 days have gone by since you received your products, we, unfortunately, cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- Due to inspection, cleaning, and repackaging; a 15% restocking fee will be applied to all orders that are returned for a refund. We do not provide return labels unless it's manufacturer defect! The shipping return cost will be the customer's responsibility.
- If the product was received by the customer in perfect condition and is returned to us damaged, then a percentage of the product cost may be subtracted from the customers return. ONLY if this is entirely the customer's fault for not packaging the product carefully upon returning the product. This rarely ever happens and is only applied in extreme circumstances.
Returns (accepted under the following circumstances):
- Damaged Product / Manufacturers Defect
- If the product arrives damaged. Whether due to shipping care or a manufacturer’s defect, we will honor a 100% full refund or exchange. We will require photo evidence of this via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your product has a MANUFACTURERS DEFECT regarding any of the following, we will work with you on a refund or reshipment:
- Ceramic Heating
- Cord Rip
- Overall Quality
- For MANUFACTURERS DEFECTS we must be notified within 7 days of order delivery.
- Not As Described
- If the product arrives and the customer can prove that it does not match up with the product description. We will honor a return for a full refund or exchange for a different item.
- Product Lost in Transit
- If the product doesn't arrive because it is lost in transit, then we will immediately reship the product for you! The one condition is that, the customer must absolutely make sure their address is correct.
Exchanges (Does not apply to Custom Orders):
- Ship the product back to us. It might take us up to 5-7 days for us to receive. Once we receive it, we can ship out the newly specified product asap.
Returns & Exchanges ONLY Accepted If Products Meet Following Criteria:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- All tags attached
- No smells other than natural product orders
- Original packaging
- Within 7 days of the date you received your initial purchase
How to Return:
- Each return should be accompanied with a Return Form.
- Please fill out accordingly, to the best of your ability and send the product and return slip to the address we provide via email.
- We reserve the right to deny an exchange if the item is clearly worn, not in new condition or does not meet the standards listed above. Butt lifters and creams are final sale for hygienic reasons.
- For any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com
Late or Missing Refunds:
- Check your Bank Account
- Contact Credit Card Company
- Processing time USUALLY takes 3-5 business days
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer is responsible for paying their own shipping costs for returning an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, you will receive back exactly what you paid for the product and nothing more as we offer free shipping.
Depending on your country of origin, it may take anywhere from 3-5 days for US customers or up to 14-21 days for International Customers for your exchanged item to reach you.
Orlando, Florida 32837
If you are shipping items over $75, we would highly suggest shipping the product back to us with tracking so that if the product is lost in transit, it will be very easy to prove to us that it was indeed shipped back.